domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

IL GIARDINO- Champagne bar


A great pasta place in Usaquén. I loved the vertical gardens surrounding the tables and the abundant light coming from the big windows both creating a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. During the night, the place is illuminated with candles and old movies are shown on a big screen.
As a courtesy, they offer you freshly baked bread with bocconcini cheese in olive oil.
Since the menu was quite extensive for my taste, I decided to focus on the pasta options. I chose the gnocchi with gorgonzola cheese in a creamy sauce and it was delicious! They literally melted in my mouth.
The restaurant is also a champagne bar featuring a great selection of sparkling wines.

Address: Calle 119 # 6-24, Usaquén. Bogotá- Colombia
Tel.: (571) 2149184
Price range: $$$




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario